Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

IKEA IVAR




IVAR is one of my favorite product from IKEA. You litterally can design it to suit your preferences. In this case, i use it as an extra kitchen cabinet. 

It is cost effective if you are looking for a cheap and multi usage product. You can paint it to any color you like. In my case, i like it this way. It gets darker as it ages.

As you can see from the picture, i use the top shelves to store small vases, followed by cook books and small kicthen appliances.
Mid section is to store small to big size jars (they are also IKEAs).
The cabinets are to store canned foods and salad bowls.

These two IVAR shelving systems was used as a bookcase. Now they serving me well in my kitchen.  I am pretty sure they will be use for something else in the future.

For exactly like mine you will need :

 2 Cabinets : 80 x 30 x 83 cm.
3 Side unit : 30 x 226 cm
6 Shelfs : 83 x 30 cm
2  OBSERVARTÖR Cross-brace 100 cm
2 OBSERVARTÖR Clip-on basket 



Comments

Popular Posts