Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

4 Months Weight Loss Journey

1st August 2018 - 4th December 2018


My progress is slow. But it still a progress and I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. I started this journey with my weight was 80kg and from August to 4th December, I have lost total of 5 kg. That’s 4 months! At times, I do wonder why my progress is so slow than others. But I stopped my doubt quickly before I lost my motivation. Someone I followed on my IG gave a logic explanation to weight lost journey. Never rely on scale but measurement. First, I doubt it because I have no clue what it meant. But when I did my research, I now understand that muscle mass is heavier than fat. Now it made sense!


I don’t eat anything special to lost weight. I find those weight loss meals replacement is expensive, and I get tired so easily. What I had everyday are the normal thing I had before my journey. Except I did changed here and there. For example, I switched rice for bulgur, I replace most of my carbs to vegetables.
Example, If I usually eat a bowl of rice, now I eat half bowl of bulgur and another half with salad.
Another thing I do now is I eat much more frequently, and my portions are now smaller.

Breakfast
  

Lunch and Dinner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts