Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Ginger Shampoo - Anti-Dandruff - by The Body Shop

The Body Shop

Ginger Shampoo - Anti-Dandruff

     After almost 5 years (when this post is written), i still coming back for this shampoo. I recommended this shampoo to all my friends and family that have the same problem like mine.
    Since i came to Sweden, i have been having so much dandruff and hair falls. Back then (before these problem occurs), i have been using L'oreal shampoo and loving it until i came to Sweden. For some reason, it does not perform the same magic as it has been.
    For a good 1 year of trying and spending for that good shampoo, i finally found this shampoo. Tried from all sorts of brand, but none deliver the promises that they claimed to be.

   After the 1st try, my dandruff gone!! So i keep using it. I continue using it until now. There is no conditioner from the same line, so i have to wear conditioner from other brand.
 
Why i like it so much:
  • 400ml shampoo last for 4-5 months.  ( i have fine and long hair) 
  • I don't need alot to wash my hair.
  • I love the smell.
  • Make my hair feels very clean.
  • It is the only dandruff shampoo that works for me
  • Easy to get
  • Worth the money
What i don't like about it:
  • My dandruff come back when i use other shampoo besides this (there was few times i had to use other brand because i forgot to bring my shampoo)
  • There is no conditioner from the same line
  • After years of using this shampoo, i realize my hair loss its shine (in which i ignored for the sake of eliminating my dandruff  problem.


Comments

Popular Posts