Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Insemination/ IUI 


After 9 years, we finally decided to get it check up. 
We contacted RMC Malmö. The day was end of January 2015.
By the end of the 2015, all needed tests for the fertility treatment are completed. We get our final results. Neither of us having any reason of not be able to father or mother a child. So we are one of those couple that is categorized as "Unexplained infertility" .



Our first iui
Feb 2016. 
It was exciting. It could be "it" for us. 
But after the ups and downs emotional roller coaster from the hormon treatment, it turned out to be failed attemp.
I would be lying if i said we werent disappointed. Because we were. But somehow we knew the first attemp won't workout well. It is hard to explain. But we just have that feeling.
My experience with the hormon treatment was not so nice. I easily get irritated. I don't realized it myself. Until my husband and my friends mentioned it to me. I must say i am the luckiest girl on earth. My friends were so supportive and understanding. I was also turned into "Dory" brain. I easily get distracted and forgetfull. I remember, i used to cry in a supermarket because i saw an old lady do a shopping by herself.
My iui went as scheduled. My egg follicules grew as it should. I did only 1 ultrasound before the day for the insemination. 


Our second iui.
 April 2016.
With this second attemp, we have our hope high. I know we shouldnt. But we can't help it. Although we didn't mention it to each other. But we knew we both have our hope on this second attemp. As you can imagine, when i end up having my period at 5 days after the insemination, i broke down. It was very emotional. But we comfort each other and my husband even told me if i want to stop, he will support me with any decision i take.
I had the same symtomps like in our first iui.

Our third iui.
 October 2016.
This is our final attemp with the iui. If it did not work. We will talk with our doctor to give ivf a try.
It was very different with this last iui. Instead of being a grumpy lady like the 1st and 2nd attemp, i was very cheerful. A friend of mine mentioned i was even glowing with this third attemp. i wasnt that forgetfull either. 
BUT! My egg follicules were cooperate with the hormon i took. It shrunk/disappeared when it gets to size 9mm. So our doctor prescribed me with many extra dose of gonal-f in order for my egg to grow to the right size so i can have my insemination done. In the end, i took 22 extra shots. But even this last attemp was failed.

After 3 attempts and failed, we talked with our doctor to give IVF a try.


My advised/tips:
Be gentle and understanding toward each other
Do a research. 
Give each other some space if they ask for it.
Massage her feet without she even ask for it. I remember my husband always took my feet and started to give me a massage ( I didn't know he did a research on how calm and relax someone down).
Don't make a messed at home. Try to clean after.
Most importantly, keep your eye on the stolve. She might even forgotten about the food. Offer to cook instead! She will appreciate it very much.



Lastly...



Best of luck to all.



(waiting to start our first IVF)











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts