Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

The Ordinary - The Buffet - Serum 

The Ordinary - The Buffet - Serum 

The Ordinary - The Buffet - Serum 30ml

I ordered my first The Ordinary product directly from their homepage. When it comes to skincare, it is best to get your product directly from their homepage. Its so many fake ones out there which can cause a skin problem instead of giving you all the goodness.

This particular serum is the most affordable serum i have ever owned. Which is one of the reason i gave it a try.

My skin condition:
1-2 hormonal breakout every month.
Pigmentation (there are 2 spots that i am trying to reduce their appearances.)
Visible open pores around cheeks.
Sensitive
Dry

Winter
Very dry
Dryness creates patches everytime i have foundation on.
Dull
Visible pores

Summer
Dry to combo (depending on the weather and what i have on that day)
Even with moisturizer, it still have the patches that is very visible around cheeks and nose.
Dull
Visible pores


Product Review

Don't worry. Its an empty jar :)


Packaging
Frosty glass jar and comes with a dropper.
Contains 30 ml.

Price
14.80 euro!

 

Claimed (taken from their homepage)

A multi-technology Peptide Serum. 
"This formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of ageing at once."
" Note: The name of this formula was inspired by some brands referring to their expensive products offering combinations of these technologies as a "buffet", distastefully comparing such products to buffets that offer various kinds of food in one sitting"

Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Trehalose, Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Urea, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.


I remember i used to think by slathering a good night cream or day cream is enough. oh! SPF. ya.. don't forget the spf.  Clearly i was wrong. I see no different back then, but maybe because i was in my 20's. There was No skin problem that worrying me then. Plus living in high humidity country gives alot of perks! 
But now! In mid 30's, i began seeing the ageing signs. Dryness is one of them. More skincare items needed to help my skin to restore and maintain its moist. 
That's when i started to search for a good skincare. Besides from providing extra moist i was also looking for something can possibly help me to combat my other skin issues- hyperpigmentations, acne scars, fine lines and ects. 

So when i came across this serum. I ordered it directly. It was very affordable, if it doesnt work, atleast i did not break my bank account.
Luckily, my skin did not have any bad reaction. That is not the only thing i realize. It sure is a little goes a long way. I even ask my husband to wear it. No bad reaction there too! 
We both have the same opinion about Buffet!

Delivery:
It took a little over 2 weeks for me to get my package deliver to Sweden. Which is not bad at all.

How i use it :
2 drops every morning & night.
Pat it all over my face.
Apply before other serums.
After i wash my face. Toner. Essence.

My Review:
I have been using this serum for almost a week. I realised my pores around my cheeks and nose area has been reduced significantly!
My skin feels so soft and super moisturised in the morning.
It does not have any scent. ( which i love )
It has thick consistency but does not have that gel or gooey feels like many serums i have owned.
It turn into watery consistency once i applied (soft patting motion)
Does not break my skin out.
Does not have that tingling sensation like other serum.
I can combine it with my other serum with no weird feeling on my skin.
It dries slow but not too slow. (which is good. Sign of no alcohol)

Review after 3 months of using it:

I still love it! So much!
My husband will have a pump or two aftershaved. 
Will need to order soon again. 

Do i recommend it?
YES.

Who will need it?
Every skin type :)



New update as of August 10th, 2017

I have ordered the 3rd bottle of The Buffet and still loving it! I can really say that you cannot see much of a different after a while but once you stop, then you will see how much your skin love it! 
With the third order from Deciem, i have also purchased few more of the products.
Do give this brand a try. Im not joking. 


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts