Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Blue211 by Blueair


It is now a little over a year has gone by since we purchased our BLUE air purifier. Now I can give my honest review on this air purifier. 

Little background story of why we purchased it:
We had mold problem in our old apartment and it has bad air circulation.

Husband have allergy towards pollen. 
We have a long haired indoor cat.

My opinions / reviews:

- It does help to clean the air. We both gets less itchiness in our eyes, less sneezes due to mold.  
- I don't have to vacum the floor from cats hair every single day since we have Blue. 
- It is not loud at all.
- It helps to take away the cooking smell if you turn it on while you are cooking and live it on for few more hours after.
- We love the sound from it. We make sure to have it on while we asleep. Because it helps us to fall asleep. It is very soothing sound instead of the normal sound other air purifier made. 
- We have it on every single day for atleast 15 hours a day. Most of the time it is on for 24 hours.
- A year went by, we have not replaced the filter. Its good!
-Sturdy build.

Do I recommend it?
Yes!

It trapped dust and even cats hair!

We wash the pre-filter once every 2 months and clean the cats hair off whenever is needed.

How to clean it?

You can remove the outer fabric (pre-filter) and wash it with washing machine (put it in a laundry bag). Between washes, you can use a vacum cleaner to clean the outer side. (note: no need to wash it too often).

Where we bought it from?
Elgiganten, Lund.


Disclaimer
This product was purchased with my own money and this post is written base on my personal view of the product.
Challenge me if you will. Drop down your disagreement or simply tell me i'm nuts in the comment section, but i reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
Being abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments are just some of reason your comment will be delete. So please keep it polite.





Comments

Popular Posts