Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Grilled Chicken

Friday, 17th March 2017.
I have been craving for a grilled chicken. So last friday we had it for dinner. I am not a good cook. Because apperently, as a good cook, one's have to follow the recipe. I am not one of those "follow the recipes" person.
So i made this easy / lazy but yummy oven grilled chicken.

p/s: sorry for the bad plate arrangement. All i care is to have those in my belly! :P

For this lazy recipe you will need :
1 small chicken ( preferably a free range chicken -> taste much better )
*marinate it with salt, tumeric powder, crushed black pepper and tiny amount of olive oil (any vegetable oil will do.)
* You might wonder how much of each ingredients you might need. Well, i don't know. As long as chicken is well coated.

Potato wedges:
As many potatoes you might need.
Springkle some salt, dried mint and dried oregano. Give them a good massage. Then, add some oil.


Oven:
Preheated at 200 celcius.
Place the chicken on the oven rack for 30 minutes.
Turn the chicken.
Add the potatoes and grill for another 30 minutes.

 Chicken skin will overall golden in color and crissspppyyyy


Comments

Popular Posts