Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

HUXLEY - Secret of Sahara



Huxley

Secret of Sahara Oil Essense; oil ssence; oil-like; essence-like

 I have been battling dry and patchy skin during the winter months here in Sweden. The older i get the worse it became. I have tried all the home remedies that i can find. From drinking alot of water, avoiding alcohol in skincare routine to having to rub a coconut & olive oil and leave it overnight. It helps for a while, but then the dryness and patchiness came back. 
Sadly i don't have a picture to show you how bad it was. It'll get itchy around my nose. It does not look good when i have make up on. 
Oh! If you wonder if i have give skin care oil a try. My answer is yes. I went and asked for a sample size Lancome face oil. It does nothing besides the cute sample size bottle it came with. Luckily i did refused my heart from getting into the trap of a very convincing salesperson. It would have been a waste of money that i don't even have. I used up all the 5ml sample i got. It lasted for a good 2 weeks ! 
I almost given up. I started to use less of make up because my skin does not look good with or without it.

After some tinkering, i decided to stop searching on those big names skincare products. Because it cost too much for and i don't think it works for my skin. Big names does not guarantee a good result.
So began my search on asian skincare online. I came across a few big name products that some of the youtube makeup gurus suggested or recommended. I don't blame them for doing their job. It is a job for them. They need to sale the product in order for them to get money to buy their food.

The came across this HUXLEY. 


I have been using this for 2 months. Both morning and night. After washing my face and toning. What i can say is i love love love this serum! 
My skin have never feel sooooo good since i add this into my skincare routine! After a week of using this, the dryness and patches are nearly gone! After 2 weeks it is totally gone!
My skin feels well hydrated.
Although it says oil-like essence, it does not feel like oil. It does not feel like a gel either. It absorb slowly but not too slow onto your skin.
It has not break me out.. which i love! I realised my pores are looking good as well! I don't know if it does something in reducing blackheads. But if it does, then it works wonder! Because since i have been using this, amount of blackheads around my nose are very much lesser.

what make me decided to give this a try?
  • It has 61%  prickly pear in it! 
  • It is so cheap for the amount you get compared many serums in the market.
Why would i recommend it to you?
  • It works for me. ( mind you i have dry, patchy and sensitive skin )
  • It is cheaper than any other skincare. 
  • Prickly pear is good for anti ageing skincare, super nourishing, it tighten my pores ( this can be the reason to my wonder)
How do i use it?
  • i apply it every morning and night after i wash and toning.
  • there is other night that i combined it with other serum. ( but i put this on after the other serum since this particular one has the "oil-like" words hihihi )
  • i let it sit on my skin for 1-2 minutes before i put on my moisturiser or the next skincare. Just to be sure it has well absorbed into my skin. I don't want to waste a good skincare.
Give it a try and i hope you will enjoy it too. 




Comments

Popular Posts