Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

KFC - Malmö, Sweden.

KFC! 
It has been over 3 years since i had KFC and finally they came to Sweden. I was over excited when i heard the news. I can imagine their crispy and spicy chicken! Zinger burger!!!Cheesy wedges! ohhh heaven!
But, we didn't go directly after the opening. We waited for a few months. Because i was thinking there can be alot of people. Finally the time that i have been waiting for...


I was smiling from one ear to another !
There were not many customer when we arrived. Not many at all.. 2 family and each have 2 kids. Plus my husband and i.
I ordered a bucket of mix Original ( for my husband ) and Spicy ( for me ) friend chicken. Ohhhh i can't wait !! Can't wait at all!
The service was bad.. But i guess, they might have been too tired. Maybe there were many customers before we arrived. ( so i thought )
Finally! our bucket is ready! Yeay!!!


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 Hello my precious!!! We meet again! Come to my belly!!



Where is the crispy coating that the KFC is famous for?
Then i remembered, the original flavour has thin coating. 
So dug in. 
My spicy crispy loveliness must have been at the bottom of the bucket. 
I was right!
There they are!!
YESSSS!!!! So i hold my precious crispy precious chicken drumstick and have a good slow motion bite.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz (cricket sound)
The moment i bit, oil came out!
It was very oily! I don't remember i have bitten into that much oil everytime i had KFC. 
Yes i know, it is a deep fried chicken. But this one tasted like moist fried chicken! 

 I am not a fussy eater. But this is not the KFC taste that i have known. 
Its too oily( as if it has been re-fried).
That special KFC taste is not there.
Coleslow was a disappointment as well.

If someone would ask me to recommend this place, i'd say, "don't waste your money."
 There is one in Copenhagen. Spend extra money for train if you really craving for it. It's far more worth it.





Comments

Popular Posts