Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Lanzarote, Spain


Lanzarote is one of many wonderful islands in Spain.
The island is surrounded by volcanos. I do love the view and panorama in Lanzarote. Coming from Malaysia, we have many mountains but Volcano. So for me, this is amazing!!

It was a little difficult to communicate with the local because i  don't speak any Spanish. Nevertheless, i did tried my best.
From Lanzarote, you can take a ferry to Fuerteventura. I don't remember how long the journey takes. But i do remember it wasn't that long. You can go in the morning and return to Lanzarote that same day.
There are many restaurants serving good food. I can't recall the name of the restaurants that i have been to nor the name of the menus that i have ordered.
 I remember that their restaurants are lining up by the shores. You will very much enjoy the wonderful view of the ocean. Mostly during the sunset...
From the hotel where i was, it took me 15 minutes walk to the town.. I walked slowly to enjoy the wonderful view Lanzarote has.
Sadly i didn't have that much saving for me to rent a car so that i can go around the whole island. Next time, i will make sure to rent a car for atleast 2 days! My option was a bus. I went to the next closes town, Puerto del Carmen. It was a nice small town facing (guess what?) ocean! There are few clubs and pubs for you to chose from. As well as restaurant.





I took a challenge to walked up the volcano. It is one in a life time opportunity ( so i said ). But i never did reached half way up due to phobia to high. But i still able to get the almost whole panoramic view of the island. I very much recommend you to do this if you get a chance to visit Lanzarote. It cost nothing but your bravery.

I came here with KLM and returning with Iberia  airline. In my case, i had a transit in 2 airport; Gran Canaria & Madrid when i came and returning was transit in Gran Canaria & Barcelona. 




Comments

Popular Posts