Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

The best Strawberry Daiquiri

Strawberry Daiquiri

It is bright, chill and fresh spring day here in south of Sweden today. I have been sitting on my balcony and enjoying the day having my coffee while looking through old picture albums from my laptop.
I came across this picture.. åååååå those days.. Check out how deep the color of my drink! There is no extra color added. It is purely from the strawberry that they blended in to make this wonderful Strawberry Daiquiri. 
I never NOT make a stop at this bar for their amazing Strawberry Daiquiry everytime we were in town. 
If you are going to Alanya, do stop by Panderosa Bar/Restaurant and give this drink a try.  


Comments

Popular Posts