Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash

Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash 

My very first Hada Labo product was their one of their Milk Lotion. Of which one of a must have in my winter skincare routine. Both day and night routine. Even my husband wears and love it. 
This face wash made it to bethe second Hada Labo product that i love. I bought this face wash during my vacation in Malaysia since i did not brought my own face wash. I never did if im on holiday. I have learned not to from the hard way. It was a catastrophy in my luggage.
I don't read nor speak any Japanese, but in Malaysia, many things if not everything is translated into english. Thank you for that!
What first caught my eyes is "Hydra & Whitening Face Wash". Yes! The two combo of which i always look for! No. Not to make my skin fairer. I don't want to look like a ghost Lego ( white face and tanned body). Whitening properties in it is to reduce the hyperpigmentation spots that i have. "Hydra" on the other hand is because i have dry skin type.
 
See those 2 big spots on my cheek bone? Thats my main target. Atleast, pimple redness will go away after a while. These spots has been there for few years  (sun damage).

I know by using a face wash only will not diminish my hyperpigmentations, but it can speed up the process in company of the other skincares to combat the spots. 


Honestky, when i first bought this, i have no idea what the ingredient does. But because of how much i love the brand milk lotion, i decided to give it a go. After the first wash, it surprised me! It did not make my skin feel tight. But it feel clean. It even cleaned what ever leftover of my makeup after i clean them off before i wash my face. 
Now that it is after 2 months of using the very same tube, i think it deserve a review! So i have look into their 4 main ingredients!

Here are some of extra informations i have found out:

Bentonite Clay
 - Its health benifit is to improve immunity aside from its ability to remove toxins and reducing inflammation.
 - It can be found in some supplement since this clay contains plenty of great minerals ( This does not mean this face wash is safe to be consume! Its a face wash. You use it to wash your face. 😂)
 - There are actually many more benefits of Bentoinite Clay. 

Resveratrol
 - Based on Resveralife, Resveratrol help to protect againts free radical damage which are known to damaging the production of collagen and other active enzymes that is important for healthy, youthful looking skin.
 - Having this in skincare will also helps to prevents new free radicals from forming!

Fucosorb
 - Now i know why my skin did not feel tight but instead it feels goodddd! 
 - I think you should click on this link to find out. Its important - Read me!
 - Isn't it lovely?!

Super Hyaluronic Acid
 - This is another reason why instead of dry and tight feeling after washing my face has gone. 
 - Known for its excellent ability to preserve moisture.

The rest of the ingredients :)


Product Review

Packaging 
White plastic tube and contains 100g of face wash.

A tiny amount needed.
Creamy and liquidy consistency

 
Add a little water and lather with become foamy.
What i like about it?
 - It did not leave my skin tight after wash.
 - My face did not feel dry but instead, it feels moist (if that make any sense), soft and supple everytime after wash.
 - A little amount can made up a thick foam. So you absolutely do not need a big amount.
 - It did not break me out.
 - Excellent value for money. It was less than 30 RM (don't remember the exact amount). The time i bought, it was on promotion. 2 for a price of 1.
 - It has no scent.
 - No alcohol.
 - No mineral oil

What don't i like about it?
- The fact that i cannot get it here in Sweden nor can i purchase it online. But i am sure there is other good face wash from the same brand that i can buy online.


Who will i recommend it to?
 - Any skin type. But if you have dry skin, your skin might appreciate this more.

Can men use it too?
I don't see why not? My husband and i sharing the same face wash. ( But he did use it when ever he feel like he needed to)

Where can you buy Hada Labo Product if you can't find any store carrying it?
 Test Korea
Amazon

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts