Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

The Body Shop - Pomegranate & Raspberry- Body, Room & Linen Spritz

The Body Shop - Pomegranate & Raspberry- Body, Room & Linen Spritz



 It is 125 Sek and contains 100ml.
Round and tall glass bottle with plastic cap.
Can be use as body mist, room perfume or linen freshener. 
At the back of the bottle, it is described to contains blackcurrant extract and lemon essential oil. 
Top notes - Redcurrant, pomegranate
Middle notes - Raspberry, blackberry 
Base notes - Guava, coconut Blackcurrant extract Lemon essential oil
Claimed to be able to Uplift your senses.

Pros
Smells of sweet and fruity yet fresh scent but not too strong nor too sweet. 
Absolutely adore the glass bottle packaging. Very traditional. 
A little goes a long way. A bottle last for 2 summers. 
Does not stain any fabric.
Affordable price since it is multiusage product.
The smell will subsides slowly.
Sometimes, i spritzed it on the carpet, cushions, mattresses, pillows and curtains. Its a quick fix if you want to refresh them. (most of the time, i did it because i want to take away the smell from food.)
Summer is the season where i use this the most. It sure does uplift my mood everytime i spray it to the air. No matter how bad the weather look like, this always make it up to me. It always make me feel cosy, relax and cheerful.
Have i mention that i super love the smell of it? I did? Well, i can't get enough of saying it.

Cons
It is not a long lasting scent. ( if that is what you are looking for. This is not edt / edp)
Not for those who hates perfume 👽👀


Sweden ⟹ The Body Shop

  
 xoxo 

Comments

  1. Con - does not take away the odour of belacan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i will never take away the smell of belacan.. its heavenly scenttttt

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts