Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Million Year Clay Facial Revitalise Bamboo Sheet Mask

Million Year Clay Facial Revitalise Bamboo Sheet Mask 

by Earth Kiss


Winter has approached and that mean air is drier. My skin has been feeling so dry and thirsty lately. I love sheet masks. But the one that i like is difficult to get here. Plus, it cost me more to order them online. My best option is to find something else that is easy to find and to get.

I found this mask in my local supermarket, ICA Maxi beauty corner for 39sek each. There were quite a few masks to choose from. But comes to pricing and ingredients, this is the one that gotten my attention. First of all, it is 100% Natural. Second of all, i have never had any clay facial sheet mask. Not just clay sheet mask. Its Clay Bamboo Sheet Mask!


Thank God for the modern technology. I did make a quick research before i pay for it.
So here is what i found from Earth Kiss homepage.
This mask is designed for Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal and Sensitive Skin. I have all that mentioned. So, for me, its perfect selling catch.
It is also mentioned that Earth Kiss follows vegetarian standards (not that i am a vegetarian. It's just mean that its cruelty free) and is tested on eco-conscious minds instead of animals.

There are 3 main ingredients in this sheet mask, Rhassoul Clay, Juniper and Lavender. There are other said to be fabulous ingredients in this mask. These ingredients are dead sea salt, dead sea mud and mandarin oil.

Never have i ever heard of Rhassoul Clay and Juniper. That is because i am not a beautician. But, what i do heard of is that clay has alot of benefits for skin and it has been used in skincare routine from the ancient time.

Million Year Clay Facial Revitalise Bamboo Sheet Mask is claimed to energised with 85 plat micronutrients but there is no mentioning about what they are.
What it does mentioned is that these micronutrients are also found in Shilajit.

The packaging is slightly different in size than other sheet masks out there. Atleast from what i have purchased. It is rectangle instead of a normal square shape like many other sheet masks. Besides, it is semi matte glossy to it.

The moment i tear open its packaging, i can smell the light fresh citrus and a very natural scent that coming out of it.
Like i have said earlier, atleast in my experience, it is slightly different than other. The contain! The mask is folded neatly, and it is thick! Almost look like a towel.

The liquid is white. It look like a chalk water to me. I know it's actually liquidized clay so its actually has no slippery texture like a serum masks. The liquid inside the packaging is
perfectly measured. When i took out the mask, there is no leftover liquid left in its packaging.


The material that is used for this mask is very high quality. It's made of bamboo which explained why this sheet mask is thicker than the ordinary one. Because of the thickness it has, i guess that is what made the application pretty easy.
Yup! Possible for next year Halloween!
I don't have to be tip toe'ing unfolding the mask and worrying i would
tearing the sheet apart before it reaches my face.

Possible for next year Halloween?
Fitting wise, it has a great fitting. Almost perfect on my face. I hate it when sheet mask is too big or too small on some part. It stays put! Despite the walking around my apartment doing daily chores. Nothing extreme. Just putting back cleaned dishes to their rack and picking up things from the floor before i vacuum it after the masking.



Before applying the mask, i did what is directed on Earth Kiss website. It is by cleansing my face with warm water. At first, the scent does remind me of a clean bathroom. Maybe because of the citrus scent that it has.
Once the mask in on, it gives a cooling sensation to my face. The day i have this mask on was a grey cold rainy day. The cooling sensation it gives does wake me up and feels very refreshing.
I let the mask sit for 15 minutes as directed on the packaging. I find that the mask dries quite fast.
It might due to the drier air in my apartment during this time of the year. You can see from the picture, the drier it gets the more it looks like a paper. So, there is not so much of excess liquid to massage on my face as directed on the website.

Removing it is just as quick and easy as applying i. Since this is not an essence or serum mask but instead is a clay base mask, so there was dried out clay residue on my face. Although it is clay, its actually very easy to wash away and does not create a clay mess in my bathroom sink. Which i appreciate! All i did to washed it off from my face is by rinsing my face with warm water. No effort needed.

So does this mask make any different?
I don't see any different on my face beside feeling fresh and awake. Normally, my face feels plump and very well moisturized with sheet mask. It doesn't make a different (atleast what i can see), it doesn't mean it does not work on your skin. Give it a try. It's very affordable after all and cruelty free.

I didn't take a close-up picture on my face. Which i should have because there was a new blemish appeared. The day after i had this mask, the blemish is gone. I quite positive that it is because of the clay ingredient in this mask.

It has been 4 days since i had this mask and i quite happy to say that it didn't break my skin out. I do have sensitive skin and dry. Some sheet mask breaks my skin despite it is said to be made for sensitive skin. I think it is important for me to say that this mask does not dry my skin out like many clay masks does.

To sum up, i do like this mask. Glad that i purchased and tried it. For 39sek, and for what it
claimed, Revitalise, i think it's worth to try. Will i repurchase? I don't think so. But maybe to give it another go to see if it is really did shrunk blemish like i think i does.

Comments

Popular Posts