Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Restore and re-use falsies

Many didn't know or not bother to know that you can actually re-use the same falsies. Im not talking about one or twice. Ever since i figured out how to take care of my falsies, i have been re-using the same falsies for atleast 10 times! Yep. You read that right. I said, 10 times at the very least. I have mac falsies that i bought way back in 2011 and still going strong.



The very first care for this process began the moment you peel it off from its case. It is extremely important for you to peel it carefully and gently. Never peel from the mid section or the front section. Always peel from the end of the lash (longer lash ends).




 You will need:
  • Luke warm water
  • A twizzer (make sure it is not a sharp pincher) 
  • A spoolie
  • A clean towel
  • A bowl to soak the lashes in
What you should do:
  1. Soak the used falsies in the luke warm water for few minutes to soften the glue.
  2. Once the glue are soft and easy to peel, place the falsies on your finger.
  3. If you curve your pointing finger in a hook shape, it will make the process easier and it can protect you from damaging your falsies. 
  4. Pick and peel off the glue.
  5. Resoak the falsies if it gets dry.
  6. It is important not to let your falsies dry out when you are still cleaning the glue off.
  7.  Once the glue is cleaned off, wet the false lashes one more time. Place it on your "hook" finger and comb the lashes with the spoolie to seperate the hair strand. 
  8. Keep combing and make sure the lashes is curve perfectly to its shape with your "hook" finger.
  9. Once you feel that the lashes is slightly dry, place it back in its case. Make sure it is placed just like how it is suppose to be. 
  10. Never let your lashes dry out straight and uncurved.

Sometimes it helps to dab a little glue on the end and center of the lashes to help it stick and remain curve in its case



See the old glue? Replace the water for the next cleaning. Store the cleaned lashes carefully


Comments

Popular Posts