Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Collagen Essence Mask by MJCARE

Product Information:

“MJ Care essence mask is specially formulated cosmetics to make highly concentrated active ingredients penetrate into the skin so that makes your tired skin moistened, elastic, white and relives you from the stress, used 3-4 times a week”.

How to Use: 
It is important to tap two or three times before opening the pouch. (it is so important that Mijin highlighted it with a star). 
1-      Cleanse and followed with tonic water to sooth your face. 
      2-      Apply the mask and leave it for 15-20 minutes. This is to ensure the nutrients is properly absorb into your skin. 
      3-      Tap and pat your face with your finger and palm any leftover that left on your face after you    remove the mask off.  
Use as cold in the summer: Keep in the refrigerator as package itself to make it refreshed.
Use as warm in winter: Soak as package itself in 50°C-60°C water for 2-3 minutes.
I found descriptions to be in every of MJCare Sheet Masks. It is not personalized to the each of their sheet mask.
Claimed:

 “Power relaxation skin with moisturizing treatment for professional spa results-at-home”

“You feel the difference immediately by using MJ Care essence mask- Essence Type.”
: Taken from the front of the packaging.
Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, portulaca oleracea extract, carbomer, arginine, simmodsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), allantoin, betaine, sodium pca, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, methylparaben, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polysorbate 60, disodium edta, dipotsssium glycyrphizate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethylcellulose, fragrance, propylparaben 
My Review:

Mask type:
Essence Sheet Mask
Price: 25sek
Period of Use: 1 time usage                                                 

Effectiveness:  ☆ ☆ ☆ (2/5)
Quality: (3/5)                                                  Fragrance: ☆☆☆☆ (1/5)
Packaging:  (5/5)                                             Tackiness: (3/5)
Softening Properties:   ☆ ☆ ☆ (2/5)                            Drying Speed ☆ ☆ ☆ (2/5)
Soothing Properties:   ☆ ☆ ☆ (2/5)                             Fitting (3/5) 

 Sheet: It is thick and cotton like material.

Essence: Not so much of an essence like the other sheet masks (even from the same brand) as I thought it would be. There was barely leftover left after I took out the sheet mask. So, nothing to be keep for the second mask (soaking a compressed sheet mask with the leftover product.)
The liquid/essence is cloudy instead of a clear like many essence sheet masks. It is more like a gel consistency. So, it is slightly slimy/slippery feel.

Application: It is easy to unfold. I was not worry in any case of accidentally tear the sheet mask. But, it is quite annoying to apply. It stays put on the face except around the edges. Gosh! I’m horrible at picturing!

On Skin: I think, because of the paper/cotton like sheet mask material caused a bit stiff around the edges. It doesn’t stick to the skin well either. Not that it slips and slide. It’s like as if the sheet mask dries out too fast or not enough liquid to stay moist. I personally think it is a bit dry’ish.
After: As I removed the sheet mask, my skin does feels fresh. It dries out fast. But, it leaves my skin a bit tacky. 
Scent: Very subtle scent. I don’t know anything that smells similar. It is almost none scented at all.


Pros
Cons
Affordable price. Not bad twice a week.
No immediate effect as promised.
Stays put
Annoying to apply. The edges are a bit too stiff/dry
Well fitted
Slightly tacky feels after usage
Almost not scented at all.
A little too little essence
Suitable for you who does not like overpowering scented sheet mask

Easy to get

Lightweight, moisturizes, soothing

 



Conclusion:
Affordable. Not enough hydration that my skin need. Maybe for oily skin it does. Just because i don't like it, doesn't mean you will not. Give it a try. You may like it more than i do.

Recommendation:
Up to you

Repurchase:
No. There are another sheet mask by MJCosmetic that is better than this.


I bought mine from local Asian food supplier. But if you would like to try this mask, you can find them on amazon. Get it quick! because it seems like this mask has lots of admirer.












Comments

Popular Posts