Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Im a member of a gym!

First thing for everything!
So, now on. I am going to get my weight under control. No. I am not going to swap my passion for food to current and new diet trend. My love for trying cuisines from different background is too deep😍. I will get my weight under control while enjoying lovely foods.
Let me take you down my memory lane. I am now at my heaviest. 80kg. Before, my heaviest was 65kgs. So, you see I’m never a thin or slim person. Being a 5 ft 2, my ideal weight is at around 55-60kgs.
Early 2014 to mid of 2017, I have been taking fertility hormone. For IUI & IVF. For some, these hormones do nothing to their health. Mine was different. After many courses of hormone cocktails and fail attempts, I gained weight. This hormone increased my appetite and fails attempts causes depression. My weight?️ 10kgs to date.

This pictures was take on the first day of my journey

My first 5 kgs was gained from the first year I moved to Sweden - less active life style. Very idle. Being newbie at the new country, I have no friends. My days back then was sitting in front of my computer playing my favourite online game, World of Warcraft and talking to my family and friends. Wasn’t difficult to gain 5 kgs, though it took me 3 years.
So, on the 18th July 2018, I went to talk to a personal trainer at one of our local gym. They happen to have a weight loss program. I asked a lot of question and was intrigued by his answer and their way/approach to lose those weight/fat. It is the first weight loss program that I found which did not trying to promote any protein shakes nor food replacement to lose weight. Their program promotes healthy eating with exercise. Balance. They exercise frequent meal in small portions. After talking for an hour or so and with a good feeling, I decided to sign up.
Follow me on my weight loss journey. I will share my journey everyday on my Instagram. Weekly update will be up here on my blog every Sunday.
Till next time!


Comments

Popular Posts