Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Pixi Glow Tonic


Skin Type: Dry to very dry (Winter), Normal to dry (summer),
Problem: Dry Patches, Hyperpigmentation, Sun Spots, Big Pores, Discoloration



Effectiveness                                                                                          ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Absorption                                                                                            
Scent                                                                                                      
Price                                                                                                       
Packaging                                                                                              
Quality                                                                                                   
Summary
                                                    Overall rating 5/5.

Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). 250ml/ 8.5 fl. oz. 

By far my most favourite face toner there is. Ever since I first try this toner back in spring 2017, I never turn to any other. Honestly, this is the best one I have tried. I first heard about this toner from watching itsjudyslife vlog. Loving their way of life and their life view point, I know she wouldn’t use anything harming. By the way, I am not the only one loving this tonic. My husband too! He will bring this toner when he is outstation. He doesn't use moisturizer. But he said, this toner makes her skin well hydrated all day.

Product Claims:
• Exfoliates and purifies the skin with Glycolic Acid
• Ginseng improves circulation and energizes
• Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates
• Refines the appearance of pores
• Gently accelerates cell renewal to reveal a brighter, glowing complexion
• Balances, heals and soothes for radiant, healthier looking skin
Alcohol free! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


How to Apply:
• Use: AM and PM or when needed
• Step 1: Cleanse your face
• Step 2: Saturate a cotton pad with the Glow Tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area) But I prefer to apply it directly on to my face. A few drops on my palm and pat the product to my face.
• Step 3: Follow with a serum or moisturizer.

My Review:
Packaging: Translucent orange/amber plastic bottle. So, it’s easy to see when it’s time to repurchase. The cap is also made of plastic and it is twist to open.

The ingredients:

Glycolic acid is its main power house. This ingredient works as a gentle exfoliator. Eventually, it will improve skin texture. It promised to deliver even, brighter and clearer skin. It does! I see the different after I finished the entire bottle. It didn’t turn day to night big of different. But, after a year, my skin does look much better. I have big pores and since I have using this, it makes them smaller. I know it is No Way to remove the pores. But, reducing in size to a normal size. Besides, my skin looking very dull in the winter months (lacking sun). Since I have been using this every day, my skin has never look better.
Ginseng also one of its power houses. It is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. If you have sensitive skin, this is a good toner for you.


Texture: Very lightweight and watery.
Be careful when you pour the ingredients directly on to your palm. I made mistakes and the products dripping down my hand before it reaches my face. Because of the watery consistency, it absorbs nicely and quickly into the skin.

Fragrance: I love the fresh clean scent it has. Slightly soapy. Nothing too much or overwhelming.

When/How I apply:
If I’m using my Missha First Treatment essence on that day, Pixi Glow Tonic will come after my First Treatment Essence after cleansing.
If I’m using my SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, I will use Pixi Glow Tonic first thing after cleansing.
Follow with your next skincare regime.
Pros
Cons
Affordable Price
Cannot live without!
Does make my skin looking more radiant

Paraben Free

Not tested in Animal

Hypoallergenic

No Alcohol

Great for sensitive skin as well



Will I repurchase?
Definitely will! Its my permanent member in my skincare.
Will I recommend this product?
YES! To everyone. Unless you have anything against its listed ingredients.











Comments

Popular Posts