Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Tony Moly Pureness 100 Propolis Mask Sheet / Skin Soothing

Pureness 100 Propolis Mask Sheet / Skin Soothing

by Tony Moly




My current skin condition:
  • Dry around my nose.
  • Combination - Normal to dry.

It has been a little bit over 2 weeks since my husband and i came home from our vacation in Malaysia. My skin has always acting up after a long hours of flight. But it is a little different on this trip. My skin was breakout free from day 1 we landed in Malaysia.
I can't help to wonder, was that little extra attention i took during the flight did helped?
Read here ( Inflight Skincare ) to find out what i brought with me as my in-flight skincare.

Back to the topic again.

On our flight back to Sweden, i was too sad to have to say goodbye to my family hence i forgot to prepare for my inflight skincare. So my skin has nothing on it from the moment we left to the moment we arrived. 
Once we arrived home, i remember i don't even have the energy to even go through my vanity table to search for my skincare products. My skincare routine on that day was only washing my face with face wash, toner and first essence. It last for a week. I thought i'm letting my skin on a rest. Obviously i was wrong.
Not long after that, my skin began its usual tantrum.
Breakout!
It wasn't too bad. I had breakout in 3 places around my left jaw and dry patches around my nose came back due to lower humidity level.
Due to jetlag and not enough sleep, my skin began to look dull.




   First Impression / Review


  • Has a hint of honey scent. Very very faint.
  • The mask is thicker than normal sheet mask. Its 100% cotton.
  • It is folded neatly and well soaked in serum. Don't worry. It doesn't drip when u apply the sheet.
  • Applied easily.
  • Budget friendly.
  • It make my skin feel nice and moisturized after i applied. 
  • Once i peeled it off, skin look rejuvenated. 
  • Did not break me out. 



Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-32, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycereth-26, Glacier Water, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimenthyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Xanthan GUm, Disodium EDTA, Propolis Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.

Direction : 
Tear Open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then removes. 

Claimed:
  • Made by Non-bleached fabric which contains cottonseeds.
  • Gentle mask that will instantly soothes skin. 
Will i re-purchase?
Yes. I definetly will.
Don't throw away the packaging just yet. Keep it in a ziplock bag. Leftover serum last you  for 3 days!

Comments

Popular Posts