Skip to main content

Featured post

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun

Asian inspired Chicken Salad Bowl or what I like to call as Salad Terjun A quick understanding with the word “ Terjun ”. It means, Jump in Malay. I like to use it because I don’t have a recipe to follow. I literally use what I have, can find and think I can add-in to make the meal complete. So, it is safe to say, I used Terjun recipe a lot. This particular salad is perfect for when you want to clean off your veges leftover in your fridge. The other night, both me and my husband want to have something easy, quick and simple. First thing came to our head is Burger King or Take Away Kebab Pizza. But, neither of them what we would want to eat. So, I went and look into our fridge. Everything is leftover. My first thought was to make fried rice. But I don’t feel like eating rice. I took out all the leftover and thought of salad with Asian twist. Anyway, what I used in this bowl are: Mix Spring Salads Cherry Tomatoes A handful of Bean Sprouts Paprika Carrot

Murad Enviromental Shield




Skin Type: Dry to very dry (Winter), Normal to dry (summer),
Problem: Dry Patches, Hyperpigmentation, Sun Spots, Big Pores, Discoloration



Effectiveness                                                                                                                                   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Absorption                                                                                                                                      
Scent                                                                                                                                               
Price                                                                                                                                                 ★ ★ ☆
Packaging                                                                                                                                        
Quality                                                                                                                                             
Summary
I like every single one of them. Instructions are all easy to follow. The citrus scent in them is just a hint. Except the one with hydroquinone has zero scent and zero color. Each of them comes with a pump packaging. Which is a very big + for me. It helps to slow down the oxidation process and preserve the quality of the product. I had to choose 4/5 stars for the price because every one of them is pricey. Price aside, the quality of every each one of them is very impressive.
Overall rating 5/5 because I chose quality over price.

I think, I don’t need to explain who Dr. Murad or Murad skincare is. But if you never heard of the brand or the man behind the name, the best way I can say is, it is one of the best and high-quality skincare out there. To find out more about the brand, you can check it out directly from their website.
Before I continue rambling about Why I am reviewing these three products by Murad, let me show you a picture first.

I have been having these two spots for few years now, between 8- 9 years. It started small and the colour was lighter than it is now. They grow bigger and darker over the years hence the search for something to take them away. Permanently.

I have tried a numbers of different products that claims to reduce their appearances, but none have given what it says it would. Until Murad skincare’s came along. In order to see the best result, I purchased 3 of them which are created specifically to combat pigmentation problem.

Starting date for all: January 7th, 2019 and end date 3rd May,2019. Rapid Age Spot and Correcting Serum (unfortunately emptied on 21st April,2019).

To give a fair review, I dedicated these few months mainly on one brand and one collection.
Here are their review links to each one of them.

When do I use them?

Night skincare routine:
Every Wednesdays and Saturdays, I will apply the Intensive-C Radiance Peel while Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum, I will apply it every night.
Morning skincare routine:
I never use a cleanser in the morning unless if I needed to. But I can say, it is a very rare occasion. What I did is, I rinse my face with water (cold preferably) then followed up with toner and the rest.

Good to know:

Remember to avoid direct sunlight and use SPF (atleast 40+) when you are using the Peel mask and Lightening Serum. Treat your skin as if you just had IPL treatment. Even if you are not using any of them, SPF is a must for everyone. That is how I get my sunspots at the first place. I never use SPF until I turned 30s. I love sun bathing in my late 20s. Late 20s! Not even my entire life! In that few months, I received these pretty (Not!) spots.

Wear hats! Summer with summer hat what not to like! Love it! Its complete the look.
Besides SPF, cleanse your face every day. In my case, I prefer to use cleanser in my night routine. Because everything I put on in day time, need to be properly removed to avoid clog pores. I skip cleanser in the morning (unless necessary). Do you know how important a toner in your skincare? Just so you know, it is very important. I like to compare it with, wearing summer socks in your winter boots. It is warm. But not warm and less protection. You will be surprise of how much dirt left on your skin even after using the cleanser. Toner also helps your next skincare product to penetrate and works better into your skin.

Tips: Do not exfoliate your face every day. It brings harms than good. Also, don’t use exfoliator the same day you are using Intensive C Radiance Peel at the same day. This is because, they are both works as exfoliator. Difference are, physical while the other chemical.

Conclusion:
Just as my star rating above, I like every single one of them and they do works as they claimed. I know each one of them is very pricey, but if you want something that works and worth your every penny, do give this a try.
Although, they do works slowly towards the end, but they absolutely the fast working products. I see the different ( a big different) after a month of using them. But I do also, see the effectiveness slowing down in the end. It is nothing to complaint about because, products (any product) will reduce its effectiveness after being opened for a while. This is why I like product that comes with a pump. It slowing down the oxidation process.
Eventhough I love everyone of them and do sees a lightening in my spots and pigmentations, my damage is too deep and have been there for a long time. I am now looking towards my last option. IPL treatment. I also believe, if I continue using these my sunspots and any pigmentations will eventually gone. But that will also cost me more than my total IPL treatment costs. If you are looking for sun spots treatment or any pigmentation treatment, I personally really recommending these to you. Give this a try before any treatment. If you are lucky enough like some people, these will be enough for you. Keep an eye for a promotion.

Here are the after picture after using these 3 products for 4 months.
I cannot deny how even my skintone is. The texture is definitely smooth. Pigmentations? The small ones are significantly reduced (some are gone). The big 2 spots on my cheekbone are lightening.




Do you see any difference in my sun spots? Overall discoloration?
The biggest and my main concern sun spots are still visible. I know They will not be so easy to get rid off.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts